Many changes, please read before download!
- Saved Media is now all in one place
- Saved Media can be deleted by clicking Edit in the Saved Media menu
- Clicking a Link in a Post Caption will open it
- Post captions are now shown under likes and download button
- Pinch to Zoom when viewing Saved Media
- Pinch to increase or decrease amount of images shown in Saved Media grid
- If a Story has a 'Swipe Up' link tap the Web icon next to the Save icon to launch it
- Click the Folder icon in the Toolbar when viewing a User to view Saved Media
- New Update UI
- Other UI improvements
- Migrated from Accessibility Service to Notification Listener to comply with Google Permissions Policy
Auto Downloading Live Streams
You will need to disable and re-enable Auto Live Stream downloading for it to work. This is because Google Play complained about the use of the Accessibility Service in StorySave. This has now been replaced, but needs to be enabled in Settings.
View full Change Log